Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Microsoft Technology Summit 2007

So, I've been invited to the Microsoft Technology Summit, 2007. I don't know the full list of invitees but do know that Robby Russell and Michael Koziarski have been (yeah, I know both Ruby on Rails types, too little to indicate a pattern, what?) (sorry, thats ambiguous, I do know that thinking and talking about FOSS will feature prominently). This, by the way, is part of the description of the MTS:
The purpose is to gather a small group of technologists and discuss today's technology issues and opportunities, as well discuss Microsoft's role & future direction.
Yes, I know the usual EEE worries apply. I'm looking forward to meeting the FOSS crowd in any case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for sharing impotent news for Software Development Technologies lovers

Offshore Software Development Company

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home